To ensure optimal safety, WPAS students and faculty will follow the following precautions:
1. WPAS will only offer private instruction until we feel it is safe to hold group classes again. We’re sorry for this inconvenience!
2. As students arrive, stay in cars until your teacher’s previous lesson is finished. Room will be sanitized in between each lesson and your teacher will bring you in when ready.
3. Hand sanitizer will be at the front desk for each person to use as they enter.
4. Teachers will take student temperature upon entering studio.
5. Piano, music stands & books will be disinfected after each lesson.
6. Waiting room will be closed. Parents will need to wait in cars.
7. Students must enter and exit with masks.
8. Teachers and students will keep masks on throughout lesson.
9. Each lesson room will have Plexiglass in between student and teacher in addition to being at least 6ft apart.
10. Cleaning log is posted by the front desk. We promise to clean and sanitize 2x daily in addition to our wipe downs in between lessons.
11. Vocal students are strongly encouraged to purchase "The Singer's Mask" which can be purchased through broadwayreliefproject.com