To ensure optimal safety, WPAS students and faculty will follow the following precautions:
1. As students arrive, stay in cars until your teacher’s previous lesson is finished. Room will be sanitized in between each lesson and your teacher will bring you in when ready.
2. Hand sanitizer will be at the front desk for each person to use as they enter.
3. Teachers will take student temperature upon entering studio.
4. Piano, music stands & books will be disinfected after each lesson.
5. Waiting room will be closed. Parents will need to wait in cars.
6. Students must keep masks on at all times.
7. Teachers must keep masks on at all times.
8. Each private lesson room will have Plexiglass in between student and teacher in addition to being at least 6ft apart.
9. Studio will be cleaned and sanitized regularly in addition to our wipe downs in between lessons.
10. Vocal students are strongly encouraged to purchase "The Singer's Mask" which can be purchased through broadwayreliefproject.com